[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] More on Fortran windows... 2.0

antunes@astro.psu.edu (Sandy Antunes) (05/17/91)

Hi!  One more addition, re: myself, asking for help in
making windows in fortran...

Is Absoft's Fortran/77 compiler 2.0 compatible?
Are there any things I should be aware of when
using f77 code I've written on my 1.3 system
to get it to work on 2.0?  After all, I hope
to get an A3000 w/68060 in a year or two... :-)
                      sandy
antunes@astrod.astro.psu.edu     Sandy Antunes, El Loco d'Waupelani
  it's 2am... do you know what time it is?      -------------------

In article <53843@nigel.ee.udel.edu> antunes@astro.psu.edu (Sandy Antunes) writes:
>Is Absoft's Fortran/77 compiler 2.0 compatible?
>Are there any things I should be aware of when
>using f77 code I've written on my 1.3 system
>to get it to work on 2.0?  After all, I hope
>to get an A3000 w/68060 in a year or two... :-)

	I've run it under 2.0 a long time ago, testing compatibility.  Worked
fine.  You may need to modify/generate include files and .fd-file equivalents
for new defines/structures/functions.

{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!jesup, jesup@cbmvax.commodore.com  BIX: rjesup
Disclaimer: Nothing I say is anything other than my personal opinion.
Thus spake the Master Ninjei: "To program a million-line operating system
is easy, to change a man's temperament is more difficult."
(From "The Zen of Programming")  ;-)