[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Debugging Programs

chet@netcom.COM (Eric Chet) (05/21/91)

Hello

     I'm looking for IO_Torture, Memoration, MungWall, Wedge ... debugging
programs.  I have FTP access, any ideas where I can get tham?

Eric Chet tahnks in advance

~

--
~
/**************************************************************************

carolyn@cbmvax.commodore.com (Carolyn Scheppner - CATS) (05/22/91)

In article <1991May21.075824.20216@netcom.COM> chet@netcom.COM (Eric Chet) writes:
>Hello
>
>     I'm looking for IO_Torture, Memoration, MungWall, Wedge ... debugging
>programs.  I have FTP access, any ideas where I can get tham?

I'm working on putting together a Best-Of-Debugging-Tools archive
which I hope to upload and distribute various ways.

Meanwhile, Enforcer is available on Fish Disk 474.  I think it's also
available in comp.sys.amiga.binaries (or whatever that group is called).

 Carolyn Scheppner -- Tech. Mgr. CATS - Commodore Amiga Technical Support
 PHONE 215-431-9180 {uunet,rutgers}!cbmvax!carolyn  carolyn@commodore.com

 Reentrant code - the only way to fly.