[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Edu disc on SAS/C

conca@handel.cs.colostate.edu (michael vincen conca) (05/22/91)

Back when SAS/C used to be Lattice C, I think they offered a student
educational discount.  Does anyone know if SAS offers a similar thing?
Any information would be appreciated (especially an address/phone number
where I can reach the SAS/C people).  Thanks.

							-Mike

-=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=-
Mike Conca, Computer Science Dept.   *  conca@handel.cs.colostate.edu
Colorado State University            *  conca@129.82.102.32
   "Everyday, as the network becomes larger, the world becomes smaller."

chopps@ro-chp.UUCP (Chris Hopps) (05/22/91)

In article <15081@ccncsu.ColoState.EDU> conca@handel.cs.colostate.edu (michael vincen conca) writes:
>Back when SAS/C used to be Lattice C, I think they offered a student
>educational discount.  Does anyone know if SAS offers a similar thing?

Yes, it is a significant discount, I ordered my sas/c this way, and am very
pleased with the service.  Call: (919)/677-8000 ask for book sales...

>							-Mike

Chris...
--
                  ------------------------
    The Royal Oak Chophouse    Chris Hopps

toebes@wonka.unx.sas.com (John Toebes) (05/22/91)

In article <15081@ccncsu.ColoState.EDU>, conca@handel.cs.colostate.edu (michael vincen conca) writes:
|> Back when SAS/C used to be Lattice C, I think they offered a student
|> educational discount.  Does anyone know if SAS offers a similar thing?
|> Any information would be appreciated (especially an address/phone number
|> where I can reach the SAS/C people).  Thanks.
SAS Institute upholds the valued tradition of a student discount.  Just call
(919) 677-8000 x5042.
--
========= Working for but not representing SAS Institute Inc. ============
John A. Toebes, VIII     toebes@sas.com