[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] SAS/C Editor in productivity mode on 3000 window size.

anthonyb@cs.uq.oz.au (Anthony Bloesch) (06/01/91)

In version 5.10 of the SAS/C development system running on an amiga
3000 (WB 2.0) in productivity mode the editor (lse) will only open a
window to about half the screen size.  This problem only happens after
you save a file and then double click on it to reopen it.  In the other
screen modes the program works fine.  Also it is possible to resize the
window to be smaller but not larger that the size it opened at.  As a person
who has got used to 19" screens this driving me a bit loopy so

  1.  Is this a bug or have I just done something dumb.

  2.  Is there a fix.

                                     Anthony

darren@cbmvax.commodore.com (Darren Greenwald) (06/03/91)

In article <1708@uqcspe.cs.uq.oz.au> anthonyb@cs.uq.oz.au writes:
>In version 5.10 of the SAS/C development system running on an amiga
>3000 (WB 2.0) in productivity mode the editor (lse) will only open a
>window to about half the screen size.  This problem only happens after
>you save a file and then double click on it to reopen it.  In the other
>screen modes the program works fine.  Also it is possible to resize the
>window to be smaller but not larger that the size it opened at.  As a person
>who has got used to 19" screens this driving me a bit loopy so
>
>  1.  Is this a bug or have I just done something dumb.
>
>  2.  Is there a fix.
>
>                                     Anthony

Sounds like LSE is using GetScreenData() which lies about WB screen
dimensions - a 640x400 productivity mode screen is reported as
being 640x200.