[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] SAS/C

laza@cip-s01.informatik.rwth-aachen.de (Alexander Lazarevic) (03/21/91)

Does anybody know where I might get the update for SAS/C 5.10a? (ftp)
Does this update fix the #pragma bug?
It has been posted before, but I can't remember how to "work around" this
bug, exept leaving out the #pragma definition.

 /\
/--\lex.

BAXTER_A@wehi.dn.mu.oz (03/22/91)

In article <laza.669554854@cip-s01>, laza@cip-s01.informatik.rwth-aachen.de (Alexander Lazarevic) writes:
> Does anybody know where I might get the update for SAS/C 5.10a? (ftp)
> Does this update fix the #pragma bug?
> It has been posted before, but I can't remember how to "work around" this
> bug, exept leaving out the #pragma definition.
>
>  /\
> /--\lex.

Could someone post the SAS/C update department fax number? I never even
got 5.10!

Regards Alan

neil@celia.UUCP (Neil Richmond) (03/27/91)

In article <laza.669554854@cip-s01> laza@cip-s01.informatik.rwth-aachen.de (Alexander Lazarevic) writes:

>Does anybody know where I might get the update for SAS/C 5.10a? (ftp)
>Does this update fix the #pragma bug?
>It has been posted before, but I can't remember how to "work around" this
>bug, exept leaving out the #pragma definition.

What is this bug? How long has it been around. I have been using 3.0, but I am
going to pick up 5.1 tonight. I am also interested in getting a fix. I have
some code that use a pragma statement. Thanks.

neil
--
Only 3203 shopping days left till the next millenium!
Neil F. Richmond         INTERNET: celia!neil@usc.edu

ryan@amix.commodore.com (Ryan Sheftel) (06/03/91)

How do I make a precompiled header for the SAS/C compiler?

----------
Ryan Sheftel

UUCP: uunet!cbmvax!amix!undrground!ryan
Internet: undrground!ryan@amix.commodore.com

jsmoller@jsmami.UUCP (Jesper Steen Moller) (06/04/91)

In article <B9oX33w164w@undrground.UUCP> undrground!ryan@amix.commodore.com (Ryan Sheftel) writes:

> How do I make a precompiled header for the SAS/C compiler?

lc -ph -o[PreCompiledName] [file]

where [PreCompiledName] is the desired output-file name, and [file] is
the source file containing the "#include"s in question. Specify any
extra includepaths by "-idrive:path/".
To use the precompiled header, use option -H[PreCompiledName]
And, finally, RTFM!

> Ryan Sheftel

Cheers, Jesper

--
Jesper Steen Moller   ///  VOICE: +45 31 62 46 45
Maglemosevej 52  __  ///  USENET: {rutgers|uunet|pyramid}!

Jay@deepthot.cary.nc.us (Jay Denebeim) (06/06/91)

In article <B9oX33w164w@undrground.UUCP> undrground!ryan@amix.commodore.com (Ryan Sheftel) writes:
>How do I make a precompiled header for the SAS/C compiler?

Check out page C55 in your manual.

>----------
>Ryan Sheftel
>
>UUCP: uunet!cbmvax!amix!undrground!ryan
>Internet: undrground!ryan@amix.commodore.com

--

 |_o_o|\\
 |. o.| || The           Jay Denebeim
 | .  | ||  Software
 | o  | ||   Distillery
 |    |//        Address: UUCP:     mcnc.org!deepthot.uucp!jay
 ======                   Internet: jay@deepthot.cary.nc.us
                 BBS:(919)-460-7430      VOICE:(919)-460-6934