[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] NewGadget - BUTTON_KIND help

Marc Zimmermann <ACPS0974@Ryerson.CA> (06/10/91)

I'm writing a program which uses several BUTTON_KIND NewGadgets.  I would
like to highlight several of the gadgets with different color combinations
if possible.  I know that you can do this:

  NewGad.ng_Flags=PLACETEXT_IN | NG_HIGHLABEL;

However, this does not give the desired result.  Is there any way to re-define
the highlight colors or define your own colors for this type of gadget?

If it helps I'm using WB2.03 and SAS/C 5.10.

Thanks,
Marc

peter@cbmvax.commodore.com (Peter Cherna) (06/11/91)

In article <91160.235856ACPS0974@Ryerson.CA> ACPS0974@Ryerson.CA (Marc Zimmermann) writes:
>I'm writing a program which uses several BUTTON_KIND NewGadgets.  I would
>like to highlight several of the gadgets with different color combinations
>if possible.

GadTools provides a standardized appearance.  It doesn't provide
the flexibility to change the colors of buttons.

>Marc

     Peter
--
Peter Cherna, Operating Systems Development Group, Commodore-Amiga, Inc.
{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!peter    peter@cbmvax.commodore.com