[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Where is ARP Development Package ??????????

cs_b152@ux.kingston.ac.uk (Vlod Kalicun) (06/10/91)

Hello,
I wish to you the arp.library in my programs but I am unable to find
where the 'Development Package' is.!!

I think this includes object files and C include files.
Since ARP is p.d. I presume that the above is also p.d.??(please correct if wrong)

Please if anyone is using ARP  to develop programs please e-mail ( I will
summurize) or post to this newsgroup..

Hopefully awaiting some help...

Vlod Kalicun.
cs_b152@ux.king.ac.uk

ryan@amix.commodore.com (Ryan Sheftel) (06/12/91)

cs_b152@ux.kingston.ac.uk (Vlod Kalicun) writes:

> Hello,
> I wish to you the arp.library in my programs but I am unable to find
> where the 'Development Package' is.!!
>
> I think this includes object files and C include files.
> Since ARP is p.d. I presume that the above is also p.d.??(please correct if w
>
> Please if anyone is using ARP  to develop programs please e-mail ( I will
> summurize) or post to this newsgroup..
>
> Hopefully awaiting some help...
>
> Vlod Kalicun.
> cs_b152@ux.king.ac.uk

I have a disk containing everything you want. If you want it, send me a
disk, filled with some cool PD of course, to:

        Ryan Sheftel
        414 Barclay Rd.
        Rosemont, PA 19010-1218

And I'll send it back with the ARP stuff.

Ryan Sheftel

UUCP: uunet!cbmvax!amix!undrground!ryan
Internet: undrground!ryan@amix.commodore.com