[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] 2.0 Listview Gadget

rsm@delfax.Amiga.OCunix.On.Ca (Rick Morrow) (06/18/91)

--

   A quick question for all you 2.0 gurus out there :-) How do I get the
GRELHEIGHT flag to work with the 2.0 ListView gadget? Or is it even

   Also, is it possible to set up the ListView so that selected entries
stay hi-lighted, to be used for a multiple select?

   Any suggestions? (that can be put on the net that is :-)

         -Rick

-------------------
 Rick Morrow,   Ottawa Ontario Canada

 Internet....rsm@delfax.Amiga.OCunix.On.Ca,   Fido Net....1:163/109.31

 Quote: "I yamm what I yamm!"......Popeye.. =-)
-------------------

peter@cbmvax.commodore.com (Peter Cherna) (06/20/91)

In article <rsm.0493@delfax.Amiga.OCunix.On.Ca> rsm@delfax.Amiga.OCunix.On.Ca (Rick Morrow) writes:
>--
>
>   A quick question for all you 2.0 gurus out there :-) How do I get the
>GRELHEIGHT flag to work with the 2.0 ListView gadget?

GadTools gadgets cannot be relative in position or dimension.

>   Also, is it possible to set up the ListView so that selected entries
>stay hi-lighted, to be used for a multiple select?

Not in the current version.

> Rick Morrow,   Ottawa Ontario Canada

     Peter
--
Peter Cherna, Operating Systems Development Group, Commodore-Amiga, Inc.
{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!peter    peter@cbmvax.commodore.com