[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] Infos

aa19@terre (Algebre Appliquee) (06/20/91)

Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.programmer
Subject: Need Help
Summary:Need Info on Autodocs 2.0 and AmigaVision
Expires:

  Hi...

I'm a newly registered Amiga developper and I recently received my Amiga Mail
which is very well written and clear but, I want more specific infos on
the 2.0 libraries. So, to get the 2.0 autodocs and Includes, what can I do ?
Their is something about sending 40$ (I'm registered in Canada) to CATS in
Ontario but will they send me 2.0 Autodocs ???

   Also, I need to be able to write AmigaVision objects (hitboxes), where
can I get the File Format (or just the way to do it) ???

Any answer will be welcomed...

Thank you...