[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] AmigaWorld Tech Journal 1.3 Include files

carolyn@cbmvax.commodore.com (Carolyn Scheppner - CATS) (06/26/91)

I am posting this for Linda Laflamme, Editor of AmigaWorld Tech Journal.
To avoid any confusion caused by conflicting
statements on page 25 of the June/July '91
AmigaWorld Tech Journal and the attached
disk, we would like to clarify the distribution
rights of Commodore's 1.3 include files.
Contrary to normal AmigaWorld Tech Journal
disk policy, the 1.3 include files ARE NOT freely
redistributable. As stated on the disk, they
are copyrighted by Commodore, who reserves
all rights. The files may be distributed under
license from Commodore only. The AmigaWorld Tech
Journal obtained such a license to supply its
readers with the files for their personal use only.

AGAIN, THE 1.3 INCLUDE FILES MAY BE DISTRIBUTED UNDER
LICENSE FROM COMMODORE ONLY!

Linda Barrett Laflamme
Editor, The AmigaWorld Tech Journal
 Carolyn Scheppner -- Tech. Mgr. CATS - Commodore Amiga Technical Support
 PHONE 215-431-9180 {uunet,rutgers}!cbmvax!carolyn  carolyn@commodore.com

 Integer math - it's all so pointless.

rjc@churchy.gnu.ai.mit.edu (Ray Cromwell) (06/26/91)

In article <22691@cbmvax.commodore.com> carolyn@cbmvax.UUCP (Carolyn Scheppner - CATS) writes:
>Linda Barrett Laflamme
       ^^^^^^^   ^^^^^^

  I have only one question. Is this her real name, or has she been reading
comp.sys.amiga.advocacy? When I see "Barrett" and "Flame" together,
I get sort of suspricous :-) ;-)
(no offense to the other Barrett's out there)

>Editor, The AmigaWorld Tech Journal
>--
> Carolyn Scheppner -- Tech. Mgr. CATS - Commodore Amiga Technical Support
> PHONE 215-431-9180 {uunet,rutgers}!cbmvax!carolyn  carolyn@commodore.com
>
> Integer math - it's all so pointless.

/ INET:rjc@gnu.ai.mit.edu     *   // The opinions expressed here do not      \
| INET:r_cromwe@upr2.clu.net  | \X/  in any way reflect the views of my self.|
\ UUCP:uunet!tnc!m0023        *                                              /