[comp.sys.amiga.programmer] 2.0 Reference Manuals

saunders@triton.unm.edu (Richard Saunders CIRT) (06/26/91)

*Sigh* Please excuse this often-asked question, but when will
we see the 2.0 Reference Manuals?  I am hoping that these manuals
will be right on the heels of the "Style Guide" which just came
out and includes lots of 2.0 specific stuff.

I am sorry to ask this question _yet again_ but I am really information
hungry for 2.0 so I can start doing some real programming on my
3000.  Thanks for your tolerance, and information.

* saunders@triton.unm.edu * "This is _NOT_ Mel Torme!" - Top Secret

carolyn@cbmvax.commodore.com (Carolyn Scheppner - CATS) (06/28/91)

In article <1991Jun25.221911.16753@ariel.unm.edu> saunders@triton.unm.edu (Richard Saunders CIRT) writes:
>*Sigh* Please excuse this often-asked question, but when will
>we see the 2.0 Reference Manuals?  I am hoping that these manuals
>will be right on the heels of the "Style Guide" which just came
>out and includes lots of 2.0 specific stuff.

They should all be out before the end of the year.  Includes and Autodocs
is at the publisher, Devices is almost completed, and we are all working
on Libraries.

 Carolyn Scheppner -- Tech. Mgr. CATS - Commodore Amiga Technical Support
 PHONE 215-431-9180 {uunet,rutgers}!cbmvax!carolyn  carolyn@commodore.com

   "Under the multitasking operating system, the trackdisk.device is
	the defied interface..."     - Bryce