[comp.sys.amiga.misc] Is there a printer-driver for BJ-130e?

wfaust@venus.UUCP (Wolf Faust) (01/18/91)

In article <marko.2584@sinanju.UUCP>, Mark Moore writes:

> I know that the new cannon bubble jet (BJ-10e) will work with
> the MPS_1000 driver on the extras disk, but does anyone have a
> driver that will do BJ-130e, thereby supporting the higher density
> of this remarkable little printer?

Yepp, I have done one for BJ-130, for those who are interested
e-mail...  This one supports all the text and high density graphic
modes.

It's really a nice printer, but mechanics could be a bit better,
so the stripes between the lines get smaller. DJ 500 is still
better...

> Mark Moore

-----
Wolf Faust    UUCP:cbmvax.commodore.com!cbmehq!cbmger!venus!wfaust
Tel: (+49)69 5486556         FIDO: 2:243/43.5