[comp.sys.amiga.misc] Animation Texts

dale@b17b.INGR.COM (Dale Rogers) (01/30/91)

In article <211@gordon.UUCP>, jpd@gordon.UUCP (Jim Drummey) writes:
> I'm looking for some good general texts on animation techniques and
> methods. Can anyone forward a bibliography?

I am also interested in acquiring animation technique texts.  Please
forward the same info to me also.

Thanks

Dale R. Rogers _________________________________________________
ingr!b17b!camelot!dale
ingr.com!b17b!camelot!dale@uunet.uu.net

"So then I says to Borg, 'You know, as long as we're under seige, one of us
oughta moon these Saxxon dogs.'"       -Gary Larson

p_davis@epik.enet.dec.com (Peter Davis) (01/31/91)

In article <677@b17b.INGR.COM>, dale@b17b.INGR.COM (Dale Rogers) writes...
>In article <211@gordon.UUCP>, jpd@gordon.UUCP (Jim Drummey) writes:
>> I'm looking for some good general texts on animation techniques and
>> methods. Can anyone forward a bibliography?
>
>I am also interested in acquiring animation technique texts.  Please
>forward the same info to me also.

Better yet, how about posting recommendations here?  I'd certainly be interested
in learning about any new books or ones that have escaped me.  I know the new
Foley, van Dam, Feiner and Hughes has some treatment of animation, but I think
it's pretty cursory.  There's also a book on computer animation by a Canadian
couple named Magnenet-Thalman (or something like that).  I think there are also
a couple of books that are specifically PC oriented, but I'm not familiar with
those.

-pd