[comp.sys.amiga.misc] Aquarium problems

genoa@athena.mit.edu (Jack N Holt) (02/02/91)

I've downloaded aquarium-411-420.lzh from ab20, and I've followed the
directions in the unLHARC'd file, but when I try to use Aquarium with
the new files, it doesn't work.

Everything still works fine for disks up through 410.  However, when I
try to look at a file on disk 411 or above, the description is either,
wrong, missing, or mutilated.  I suspect the problem is in the index
file.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Any ideas what I should do?

-- Jack
genoa@athena.mit.edu
(I'm too busy to be writing .sigs!)

walrus@wam.umd.edu (Udo K Schuermann) (02/03/91)

In article <1991Feb2.153529.7373@athena.mit.edu> genoa@athena.mit.edu (Jack N Holt) writes:

>I've downloaded aquarium-411-420.lzh from ab20, and I've followed the
>directions in the unLHARC'd file, but when I try to use Aquarium with
>the new files, it doesn't work.
>
>-- Jack
>genoa@athena.mit.edu

DO NOT USE THE  411-420  &  421-430  SET.  IT'S BAD AND SHOULD HAVE
BEEN DELETED.

INSTEAD USE THE  411-430  SET (both rolled into one).

Tad, if you're reading this:  what happened to the aquarium-411-430.lzh
and aquarium-431-440.lzh files?

Did somebody wipe them from the incoming/amiga/ directory??

Anybody with knowledge of their whereabouts, please email me asap.

 ._.  Udo Schuermann		Keeper of the Aquarium Updates
 ( )  walrus@wam.umd.edu