 From cbfsb!att!linac!pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!uakari.primate.wisc.edu!samsung!raybed2!ewb Sat Feb  9 08:20:04 CST 1991
Article: 38 of rec.radio.amateur.misc
From: ewb@raybed2.msd.ray.com (EUGENE BALINSKI)
Newsgroups: rec.ham-radio
Subject: ATTENTION HAM/AMIGA OWNERS
Date: 8 Feb 91 18:29:32 GMT

                      *** ATTENTION AMIGA OWNERS ***

   I have stumbled upon a possible opportunity for an AMIGA programmer who
is also a ham radio operator. It entails writing HAM related software for a
well known manufacturer. If you are interested and a somewhat accomplished
AMIGA programmer drop me a line here and I can fill you in on the details.

                                                       73
                                                 Gene Balinski
                                                     WA1UXA
                                                 ewb@swlvx2.msd.ray.com