[comp.sys.amiga.misc] Screen interference

rllai@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu (Roberto L. Lai) (02/12/91)

Hello.  I have an Amiga 500 and a 1080 monitor.  I've noticed
that the screen seems to have interference problems.  The
screen has waves of lines that seem to sway to and fro.

Is there something I can do to get a cleaner screen?

In article <3759.27b6ed5c@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu> rllai@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu (Roberto L. Lai) writes:
>Hello.  I have an Amiga 500 and a 1080 monitor.  I've noticed
>that the screen seems to have interference problems.  The
>screen has waves of lines that seem to sway to and fro.

Such things happen when the monitor is placed near to another
electromagnetic device with a transformer. Try to place it some
foot away from all other equipment. We get this often when we
have two monitors that interfere with each other.