[comp.sys.amiga.misc] Commodore inkjet printer

stx@vax1.mankato.msus.edu (02/19/91)

I'm going to be buying an Amiga 3000 and I am considering buying the Commodore
MPS1270(?) Inkjet printer.  Under educational pricing it's $179.00 and would be
a good deal if it works well.
--
Kevin Whyte
Proud Owner of an Amiga 1000 (and soon a 3000!!)

dsherif@csserv2.ic.sunysb.edu (Darin D Sheriff) (02/20/91)

In article <1991Feb18.171557.1@vax1.mankato.msus.edu> stx@vax1.mankato.msus.edu writes:

>I'm going to be buying an Amiga 3000 and I am considering buying the Commodore
>MPS1270(?) Inkjet printer.  Under educational pricing it's $179.00 and would be
>a good deal if it works well.
>--
>Kevin Whyte
>Proud Owner of an Amiga 1000 (and soon a 3000!!)
>stx@vax1.mankato.msus.edu

Commodore is selling an Inkjet printer?!  I didn't know this!  How is it?
How well does it work?  I am thinking from upgrading from my old but trusty
mps1000 printer.  Any info on this anyone?
--
Darin Sheriff; Amiga 1000 owner.        dsherif@csserv2.ic.sunysb.edu
People don't pirate software.  Computers pirate software.

stx@vax1.mankato.msus.edu (02/21/91)

In article <1991Feb20.052554.27997@sbcs.sunysb.edu>, dsherif@csserv2.ic.sunysb.edu (Darin D Sheriff) writes:
> In article <1991Feb18.171557.1@vax1.mankato.msus.edu> stx@vax1.mankato.msus.edu writes:
>>
>>I'm going to be buying an Amiga 3000 and I am considering buying the Commodore
>>MPS1270(?) Inkjet printer.  Under educational pricing it's $179.00 and would be
>>a good deal if it works well.
>>--
>
> Commodore is selling an Inkjet printer?!  I didn't know this!  How is it?
> How well does it work?  I am thinking from upgrading from my old but trusty
> mps1000 printer.  Any info on this anyone?
> --
> Darin Sheriff; Amiga 1000 owner.        dsherif@csserv2.ic.sunysb.edu
> People don't pirate software.  Computers pirate software.
> Disclaimer: It wasn't me.  It was Chucky.  He did it.

In my original post I meant to ask for info,  I guess I had a brain fade.  Does
anyone have any info on this printer?!
I think a lot of people would be intrested, especially if you can by it at
educational prices without having to buy a cpu!