[comp.sys.amiga.misc] Ultra-card

jsims@mwunix.mitre.org (James Sims) (02/27/91)

I saw ultra-card mentioned somewhere as a Hypercard(tm) look-alike for
the Amiga. Is it available? Public Domain?

 Are there other hypertext programs available for the Amiga?

thanks,
jim          (sims@starbase.mitre.org)

In article <1991Feb26.201855.13100@linus.mitre.org> jsims@mwunix.mitre.org (James Sims) writes:
>I saw ultra-card mentioned somewhere as a Hypercard(tm) look-alike for
>the Amiga. Is it available? Public Domain?
>
> Are there other hypertext programs available for the Amiga?

	Ultracard is a program (commercial) that you want to
avoid at ALL COSTS. It is one of the buggiest programs you can
find and it comes with a manual that explains next to nothing. It
is written by the same person who wrote Maxiplan.
	You might try Thinker or AmigaVision.

>thanks,
>jim          (sims@starbase.mitre.org)

	-- Ethan