[comp.sys.amiga.misc] Saxon Publisher

v089pfrb@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (Jeffrey C Murphy) (03/03/91)

 I recently downloaded  the Saxon Publisher demo from the ab20 archives and
was very impressed with it. I was unable to find it in any magazine ads
(I looked in AMigaWorld). Does anyone know how much it costs and if the
new version (released Feb'91) can handle Word Perfect  5.1 files (in
particular, the equation generation feature)?

Thanx JM

hb136@leah.albany.edu (Herb Brown) (03/03/91)

In article <62884@eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU> v089pfrb@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu writes:

> I recently downloaded  the Saxon Publisher demo from the ab20 archives and
>was very impressed with it.
>Does anyone know how much it costs and if the
>new version (released Feb'91).....
>Thanx JM

Has anyone received the new version? I was told by a Mr. Harris Majeed that
it was being shipped. This was on Feb 1 and again on Feb 22. However, so far
I have not received an update and was wondering if anyone had.

                                       Herb