[comp.sys.amiga.misc] Todd Lundgren

billr@truevision.com (Bill Romanowski) (03/05/91)

Is Todd that made the "change myself" video the same guy
that played the soviet boxer in one of the rocky movies?
Wow! What a multi-talented performer. ;-)
(or was that Nils Lofgren?)

billr

Raman_Anand@mindlink.UUCP (Raman Anand) (03/05/91)

> billr@truevision.com writes:
>
> Msg-ID: <1991Mar04.185351.26298@truevision.com>
>
> Org.  : Truevision Inc., Indianapolis, IN
> Person: Bill Romanowski
>
> Is Todd that made the "change myself" video the same guy
> that played the soviet boxer in one of the rocky movies?
> Wow! What a multi-talented performer. ;-)
> (or was that Nils Lofgren?)
>
> billr

Dolf Lundgren was in Rocky IV.

Raman

ckp@grebyn.com (Checkpoint Technologies) (03/05/91)

In article <1991Mar04.185351.26298@truevision.com> billr@truevision.com (Bill Romanowski) writes:
>Is Todd that made the "change myself" video the same guy
>that played the soviet boxer in one of the rocky movies?

Nope. Dolph Lundgren.  Also starred in Masters of the Universe, Red Scorpion.

>(or was that Nils Lofgren?)

Strike two. :-)
--
First comes the logo: C H E C K P O I N T  T E C H N O L O G I E S      / /
                                                                    \\ / /