[comp.sys.amiga.misc] Educational Pricing

lou@vaxsc (02/23/91)

In article <1991Feb22.171128.11944@ns.network.com> guy@ns.network.com
(Guy D'Andrea) writes:
>So what is this I hear about the Educational prices Ok'd for purchasing
>single items... not just whole systems?  I heard this started Feb. 2nd and
>is to go through April 1st.?  I just called my local dealer and they said

Huh?  I apologize, I just crawled out from under my pet rock, and realized
that I'd been sleeping too long.  So, the next line (predictably) is,
does anyone have the list of items/prices for this offer?  Email to the
Internet address below, if possible.  (Sorry, the local dealer here is
over an hour away, and long distance, or I'd ask them directly.)

Thanx Ahead!

        -Lou Williams            Via Bitnet : william8@niehs.bitnet
                        Via Internet:   lou@vaxsc.niehs.nih.gov
        Computer Sciences Corporation,    Research Triangle Park, NC
        -Sometimes in order to feel better about yourself, you have to
        make others feel bad, and I'm tired of making others feel good
        about themselves.          -Homer Simpson.

dlcogswe@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Dan Cogswell) (03/07/91)

Sorry to do this, folks, but could someone please email me the latest
price list for educational purchases.  I'm sure it's been posted a
zillion and a half times, but I can't read this group as regularly as
I'd like.

Anyway, I'd like to buy a 3000 and I'd like to see the educational
prices on it.

Thanks...
--
Dan