[comp.sys.amiga.misc] Montgomery Grant -- one story

[ I was asked to post this by the person who sent me email.
Please note this in your attributions
	-- Ethan ]

Date:         Thu, 07 Mar 91 14:24:32 EST
From: rasiel <PYC118%URIACC@cuvmb.cc.columbia.edu>
Subject:      Re: Mont Grant prices < Ed. Discount
To: Ethan Solomita <es1@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu>

Yeah no kidding. I once went in there myself after seeing an Amiga 'on sale'
in the display window. When i went in there there was this greasy-looking
indian who rudely quoted a price $100 above what the 'sale' price was. When
I pointed out to him the discrepancy he just looked at me as if saying 'Get
out of here geek'. I honestly got the impression that place must have been
a money-laundering joint because they didn't seem at all interested in making
a sale. Another time I called because I was again interested in getting a 500
but they told me that I simply couldn't buy one unless I also bought one
of their own power supplies. Now what the hell is that supposed to mean?
That place is bogus man.
Rasiel

ps. Could you kindly forward this post to csa.misc if you possibly can?

	-- Ethan

	Upon leaving office, Ronald Reagan began renting an
office in the penthouse of the Fox Plaza, the Los Angeles
high-rise used as the location for the terrorist movie "Die
Hard".