[comp.sys.amiga.misc] RAM icons

rolee@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Profess'nal Agitator) (03/10/91)

Does anybody know of an ftp site that maintains icons designed for the RAM
disk?  In particular, I'm looking for the ram head icon.  I also have a chip
icon myself that I d/l'd from a local bbs that I could upload to the same
site if anyone is interested.

Thanx,

Agitator
  #->

--
   "Caltech -- A Division of     rolee@jarthur.claremont.edu  //  InterNet
       Harvey Mudd"              rolee@hmcvax.bitnet         //   BITNET

dave@cs.arizona.edu (Dave P. Schaumann) (03/10/91)

In article <11136@jarthur.Claremont.EDU> rolee@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Profess'nal Agitator) writes:
>Does anybody know of an ftp site that maintains icons designed for the RAM
>disk?  In particular, I'm looking for the ram head icon.  I also have a chip

Have you looked at the icons on various Fish disks?  I have a Ram's head icon
for my RAM disk, and I'm pretty sure I got it off of a fish disk.  Don't
remember which one, off hand, though...

--
Dave Schaumann | dave@cs.arizona.edu | Short .sig's rule!