[comp.sys.amiga.misc] Difficulty with Amigados-nonexsistant error message?

psygtex@clan.nott.ac.uk (T.Emanuel) (03/10/91)

Whilst working with some disks last night i attempted to remove a drawer from
ram: and was told it could not be removed due to error 216
Error 216 is not in my Amigados manual,my Enhancer manual,or my Amigados book.
Can anyone tell me what it is?
I was using a 1MB A500 with no external drives.
	T.Emanuel,Hugh Stewart Hall,University Park,Nottingham.
			psygtex@clan.nott.ac.uk

griffin@frith.uucp (Danny Griffin) (03/11/91)

psygtex@clan.nott.ac.uk (T.Emanuel) writes:

>ram: and was told it could not be removed due to error 216
>Error 216 is not in my Amigados manual,my Enhancer manual,or my Amigados book.
>Can anyone tell me what it is?

Try the 'fault' command.  If you type in

fault 216

you will see that error 216 means that the directory is not empty.

--
Dan Griffin
griffin@frith.egr.msu.edu