[comp.sys.amiga.misc] Yow. Request for info from afar!

smith@aic.nrl.navy.mil (Russ Smith) (03/17/91)

I received the following from Saudi Arabia. Unfortunately, I'm
only an intermittent reader of Amiga stuff now that I've left
the AI Center at NRL and don't have the requested info. Could
someone send this person the answers?

Thanks,

Russ Smith
Ur-Guh Complex inc.