[comp.sys.amiga.misc] ispell.zuuxx

dave@cs.arizona.edu (Dave Schaumann) (03/18/91)

In article <97377@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> Jeff Martens <martens@cis.ohio-state.edu> writes:
>I sucked ispell out of comp.binaries.amiga and ended up with the
>following files:
>
>[ispell.zuu01, ispell.zuu02, ispell.zuu03, ispell.zuu04,
> ispell.zuu05, ispell.zuu06, ispell.zuu07, ispell.zuu08]
>
>These are perhaps some sort of archive or somesuch; how do I get
>ispell out of the .zuuxx files?

First, you need to concatinate all these together into 1 big file.
If you are on a Un*x system, just type "cat ispell.zuu0? >ispell.zuu".
On the Amiga, you can use join to do the same thing.  Note that it is
important that the files be joined in the numerical order given.

Once you have ispell.zuu, type "uudecode ispell.zuu", which will
create a file called "ispell.zoo", which is a zoo archive of the
distribution.

--
Dave Schaumann | dave@cs.arizona.edu | Short .sig's rule!