[comp.sys.amiga.misc] need amix.commodore.com address

emmonsl@athena.ecs.csus.edu (L. Scott Emmons) (03/28/91)

Anyone have the octals for amix.commodore.com?  After doing nslookups all over
the planet I can't find the numeric address....Anyone?

		Thanks,
		-Scott
			L. Scott Emmons
			---------------
	emmons@csus.csus.edu  <or>  ...[ucbvax]!ucdavis!csus!emmons
		Packet: kc6nfp@kg6xx.#nocal.ca.usa.na

emmonsl@athena.ecs.csus.edu (L. Scott Emmons) (03/29/91)

In article <1991Mar28.053401.13778@csusac.csus.edu> I asked about octals for
amix.commodore.com.

Thanks all those that replied, I now have the address, and appreciate the
number of responses.

			L. Scott Emmons
			---------------

jms@vanth.UUCP (Jim Shaffer) (03/30/91)

In article <1991Mar28.053401.13778@csusac.csus.edu> emmonsl@athena.ecs.csus.edu (L. Scott Emmons) writes:

>Anyone have the octals for amix.commodore.com?  After doing nslookups all over
>the planet I can't find the numeric address....Anyone?

Don't you mean octets?  They're in decimal...

But I don't think it has them.  I think Commodore is only uucp.  (If I'm
wrong, let me know.  I was thinking about registering as a .PA.US site, but
Rutgers wouldn't do it and UUNET wants money.  Gack!)

--
*  From the disk of:  | jms@vanth.uucp		     | "You know I never knew
Jim Shaffer, Jr.      | amix.commodore.com!vanth!jms | that it could be so