[comp.sys.amiga.misc] won't anyone post to alt.amiga.demos?

jpb9919@venus.tamu.edu (BINDEL, JOHN PAUL) (04/04/91)

 It seems that no one wants to post to alt.amiga.demos or is it that things
just don't get through to me?  I'd really like to see some neat stuff to show
off my computer(and make me reassured that I bought the right computer.)
So if anyone has some neat demos, please post..

John P. Bindel             //          "Get Multitasking, it pays."
"Fly"                  \\ //                                -me
                        \X/ AMIGA!

In article <14123@helios.TAMU.EDU> jpb9919@venus.tamu.edu writes:

> It seems that no one wants to post to alt.amiga.demos or is it that things

Never heard about that newsgroup. Is it real?

yorkw@stable.ecn.purdue.edu (Willis F York) (04/05/91)

peterk@cbmger.UUCP (Peter Kittel GERMANY) writes:

>In article <14123@helios.TAMU.EDU> jpb9919@venus.tamu.edu writes:
>>
>> It seems that no one wants to post to alt.amiga.demos or is it that things

>Never heard about that newsgroup. Is it real?

Well it's there.....

Personally i think no one cares.....

Program somthing usefull.

:^)

--
yorkw@ecn.purdue.edu  aka Willis F York   aka Squid on IRC
The only thing that Apple invented is the idea to borrow Xerox-invented ideas.

tadguy@abcfd01.larc.nasa.gov (Tad Guy) (04/05/91)

In article <1060@cbmger.UUCP> peterk@cbmger.UUCP (Peter Kittel GERMANY) writes:
> In article <14123@helios.TAMU.EDU> jpb9919@venus.tamu.edu writes:
> > It seems that no one wants to post to alt.amiga.demos or is it that things
>
> Never heard about that newsgroup. Is it real?

No.  At least not any more.  The name was changed to alt.sys.amiga.demos.
	...tad

zerkle@iris.ucdavis.edu (Dan Zerkle) (04/07/91)

In article <1060@cbmger.UUCP> peterk@cbmger.UUCP (Peter Kittel GERMANY) writes:
>In article <14123@helios.TAMU.EDU> jpb9919@venus.tamu.edu writes:
>>
>> It seems that no one wants to post to alt.amiga.demos or is it that things
>
>Never heard about that newsgroup. Is it real?

We have alt.sys.amiga.demos here, with 12 messages in it.  There was
a previous attempt to give it another name, but some people (including
me) suggested the current name.

           Dan Zerkle  zerkle@iris.eecs.ucdavis.edu  (916) 754-0240
           Amiga...  Because life is too short for boring computers.