[comp.sys.amiga.misc] New stuff from Supra

ptavoly@cs.ruu.nl (Peter Tavoly) (04/10/91)

In comp.sys.amiga.announce canoyk@jacobs.CS.ORST.EDU (Kevin Canoy) writes:

>Supra Introduces
>New Amiga Products
>at AmigaWorld Expo
>
>March 1991

[...]

>The new products include an external RAM board for the Amiga 500 computer ...

[...]

>SupraRam 500RX

[description of SupraRam 500RX deleted]

>For maximum performance, the SupraRam 500RX is a four-layer board, which
>reduces noise and improves reliability. .....
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow man, like chip-music, yeah! I have seen my 1541 produce drive-music, but
this has gotta be something! Congratulations, Supra :^)

>Additional modems and Amiga products are scheduled for release in mid-1991.

Like a true, inexpensive 9600 baud modem (with MNP2-5 & V.42bis), right?

 -Thomas T.

Thomas Tavoly, Commercial Computer Science - HEAO Utrecht, NL.           / / /
"Whoever talks too much, has no time to think." - Peter Tavoly.       AMIGA /
Favourite quote: "The Mac OS is amazingly complex,               ____  / / /
 .sig v3.0e       given how little it does." - Peter da Silva    \ \ \/ / /