Date:     Sat, 26 Jan 91 1:51:54 GMT
From:     Nelson@EE.UDEL.EDU
To:       amiga-relay-outbound@LOUIE.UDEL.EDU
Subject:  Amiga-relay reorganization now complete!

Hi,

It looks like the amiga-relay reorganization is complete.  You have
probably been receiving messages from all 15 of the amiga newsgroups
for a few weeks now, but I had some problems setting up the return
path into the newsgroups from mail.  That should all be taken care
of now, so I am officially announcing that all of the following
newsgroups are available: (all mail addresses are @udel.edu)

comp.sys.amiga.misc  amiga-relay
comp.sys.amiga.games  amiga-games-relay
comp.sys.amiga.hardware  amiga-hardware-relay
comp.sys.amiga.programmer amiga-programmer-relay
comp.sys.amiga.announce  amiga-announce-relay
comp.sys.amiga.reviews  amiga-reviews-relay
comp.sys.amiga.introduction amiga-introduction-relay
comp.sys.amiga.audio  amiga-audio-relay
comp.sys.amiga.graphics  amiga-graphics-relay
comp.sys.amiga.marketplace amiga-marketplace-relay
comp.sys.amiga.multimedia amiga-multimedia-relay
comp.sys.amiga.applications amiga-applications-relay
comp.sys.amiga.emulations amiga-emulations-relay
comp.sys.amiga.advocacy  amiga-advocacy-relay
comp.sys.amiga.datacomm  amiga-datacomm-relay

The group comp.sys.amiga can't be accessed anymore: its role has
been taken by comp.sys.amiga.misc.

In addition to being able to post to the individual newsgroups, you
will be able to subscribe to them individually.  By default, everyone
should be receiving all of the (old) groups.  If you don't want to get
all of the groups, please send me mail (at amiga-relay-request) indicating
which ones you don't want.  If I don't hear from you, I will assume that
you want to receive them all.  Important: don't send any mail to
"nelson@udel.edu"--make sure it all goes to "amiga-relay-request@udel.edu".
I'm going to be retiring as administrator very soon.

Mark Nelson    amiga-relay-requeset@udel.edu
(soon to be ex-) Administrator, amiga-relay@udel.edu