[comp.sys.amiga.misc] uuencode for Amiga

goodwinm@prism.CS.ORST.EDU (Michael Goodwin) (04/07/91)

Does anyone know if there is a uuencode program for the Amiga, or where I might
find it, ie. by ftp?

stephen@cia.docs.uu.se (Stephen Cooper) (04/11/91)

In <1991Apr06.224332.709@lynx.CS.ORST.EDU> goodwinm@prism.CS.ORST.EDU (Michael Goodwin) writes:

>Does anyone know if there is a uuencode program for the Amiga, or where I might
>find it, ie. by ftp?

I found my copy on a FTP site in Finland.  They usualy have only copies of
what already exists stateside.  If you can't find it, I'll e-mail it
to you, or if there is enough interest, I'll put it in comp.sys.amiga.source

/Stephen Cooper
use e-mail, the expiration date here is roughly 5 sec after the original
posting.

umturne4@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Daryl Turner) (04/11/91)

UUencode/decode can be found on Fred Fish #92, which is available at
either ux1.cso.uiuc.edu or isca.icaen.uiowa.edu.

Daryl Turner
Internet: umturne4@ccu.umanitoba.ca
Urrrrrggghhhh!,    What a RRRRRUSH! -Road Warrior Hawk, The Legion of Doom