[comp.sys.amiga.misc] Wither the Fish-disk contents?

cosell@bbn.com (Bernie Cosell) (04/19/91)

I haven't seen any fish-disk contents posted in quite a while now.  The last
I saw was 441-450, but I know the set is well past that now [470?].  Are the
contents files still being posted?  If so, to which group?  Thanks.
  /Bernie\

ake@dayton.saic.com (Earle Ake) (04/20/91)

In article <63791@bbn.BBN.COM>, cosell@bbn.com (Bernie Cosell) writes:
> I haven't seen any fish-disk contents posted in quite a while now.  The last
> I saw was 441-450, but I know the set is well past that now [470?].  Are the
> contents files still being posted?  If so, to which group?  Thanks.

	Since the re-org, the contents have been posted to
comp.sys.amiga.announce.

Earle
Earle Ake   /___ /___/ / /     Science Applications International Corporation
           ____//   / / /__                 Dayton, Ohio
Internet: ake@dayton.saic.com        uucp: dayvb!ake         SPAN: 28284::ake