[comp.sys.amiga.misc] Movie Frames wanted.

wdao@girtab.usc.edu (Walter Dao) (04/11/91)

I am looking for somebody who has digitised (frame Grabbed) the beating
of that guy called King by a handfull of cop. I would like to get each frame
in IFF format as single files. (these frame as shown after each other should
make a movie. not just screen shots)
I am looking for these files because I plan to write a game that will involve
the animation. Something like these sport and porno video games where you have
to wiggle the joystick.  It is not the speed but the perfect rythm of the
wiggling that will count. The player will be the cop and will be given
a certain amount of time. The more he hits the thug, the more points.

Oh yes, the person who will provide me with the digitized frame will be the
first to get the complete (PD) game.

also if any of you have any digitised movie of action (like a guy hitting
a 60's beatnik) , you are welcome and the frames (if acceptable -> NOT
DRAWN pictures , and anim is not jerky) will be integrated in the game.
(any good sound is also welcome like moans and groans of pain , bone cracking,
and the like).

any other suggestion is welcome .

					Thanks in advance .
					Walter

coy@ssc-vax (Stephen B Coy) (04/17/91)

In article <16499@chaph.usc.edu> wdao@girtab.usc.edu (Walter Dao) writes:
>(any good sound is also welcome like moans and groans of pain , bone cracking,
>and the like).

Well I've got a decent tape recorder and a baseball bat.  Next time
you're up this way we can start taping and my friends and I can beat
the shit out of you while your bones crack and you scream in pain
for the tape recorder.  Should be loads of fun.  It'll add a nice
personal touch to your game, too.

>any other suggestion is welcome .

Seriously, if you're talented enough to put together a game that's
actually worth playing take the extra 5 minutes to come up with a
better concept to build it around.

Stephen Coy
coy@ssc-vax.UUCP

				BDIF

nfs1675@dsacg3.dsac.dla.mil (Michael S Figg) (04/17/91)

In article <16499@chaph.usc.edu>, wdao@girtab.usc.edu (Walter Dao) writes:
>                        It is not the speed but the perfect rythm of the
> wiggling that will count. The player will be the cop and will be given
> a certain amount of time. The more he hits the thug, the more points.

Is this sick or what? But then the author is from L. A. Could he be one of
Los Angeles' 'finest'? How about not only having the joy stick wiggle but
also the helpless victim.

> any other suggestion is welcome .

They aren't printable here. Sorry.

> 					Walter

---Mike

rhand@well.sf.ca.us (Roger Hand) (04/23/91)

Got a great idea, Walter!  How about a game where the object is to get an
insensitive game designer to understand something involving human compassion,
feelings, etc.  Failing that, consolation points could be awarded for leading
the game designer to understand decency or common sense.  You could call the
game "LIFE"

rick@tmiuv0.uucp (04/23/91)

In article <16499@chaph.usc.edu>, wdao@girtab.usc.edu (Walter Dao) writes:
> I am looking for somebody who has digitised (frame Grabbed) the beating
> of that guy called King by a handfull of cop. I would like to get each frame
> in IFF format as single files. (these frame as shown after each other should
> make a movie. not just screen shots)
> I am looking for these files because I plan to write a game that will involve
> the animation. Something like these sport and porno video games where you have
> to wiggle the joystick.  It is not the speed but the perfect rythm of the
> wiggling that will count. The player will be the cop and will be given
> a certain amount of time. The more he hits the thug, the more points.

I find this entire idea patently offensive.  This guy is seriously disturbed.

> Oh yes, the person who will provide me with the digitized frame will be the
> first to get the complete (PD) game.

Oh, wonderful.  Just what I always wanted.

> also if any of you have any digitised movie of action (like a guy hitting
> a 60's beatnik) , you are welcome and the frames (if acceptable -> NOT
> DRAWN pictures , and anim is not jerky) will be integrated in the game.
> (any good sound is also welcome like moans and groans of pain , bone cracking,
> and the like).

Jesus!  Were you raised by neo-Nazis or the love child of Berkowitz and Manson?
Where do you get this from?

> any other suggestion is welcome .

I suggest you seek some psychological help.  You're _very_ sick.  I'd also
suggest that NO ONE help this guy.  This kind of stuff society can do without.

--
|[- O] Rick Stevens                                                        |