[comp.sys.amiga.misc] MasterSeka Info

styrrell@Daisy.EE.UND.AC.ZA (Simon Tyrrell) (04/19/91)

If anybody has the latest (post V1.6) of masterseka please could they if
possible download it to me or send email to this account with address so that
I may contact you.

Thanks in advance.
Myron.

chucks@pnet51.orb.mn.org (Erik Funkenbusch) (04/24/91)

styrrell@Daisy.EE.UND.AC.ZA (Simon Tyrrell) writes:
>If anybody has the latest (post V1.6) of masterseka please could they if
>possible download it to me or send email to this account with address so that
>I may contact you.
>

>Thanks in advance.
>Myron.

I hope not, all the Seka assemblers are illegal, except the originals created
by Kuma corporation, and they are copyright.

| UUCP: {amdahl!tcnet, crash}!orbit!pnet51!chucks | "I know he's come back |
| ARPA: crash!orbit!pnet51!chucks@nosc.mil        | from the dead, but do  |
| INET: chucks@pnet51.orb.mn.org                  | you really think he's  |
| Amiga programmer at large, employment options   | Lou Diamond Philips in |
| welcome, inquire within.                        | "The First Power".     |