[comp.sys.amiga.misc] European Amiga FTP sites

dmbyrd@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu (Dan Madison Byrd) (05/07/91)

Does anyone know of any FTP sites in Europe that carry Amiga pd stuff?
I think he's specifically looking for french amiga pd stuff...

dmbyrd@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu

Dan Byrd

--
Just sittin' here wishin' on a cement floor      |
just wishing that I had just somethin' you wore  |

bdraschk@immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Bernd Raschke) (05/08/91)

dmbyrd@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu (Dan Madison Byrd) writes:

>Does anyone know of any FTP sites in Europe that carry Amiga pd stuff?
>I think he's specifically looking for french amiga pd stuff...
I don't know about France and french stuff, but in germany i know

faui43.informatik.uni-erlangen.de   /portal/amiga
minnehaha.rhrk.uni-kl.de   /pub/amiga

>dmbyrd@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu

>Dan Byrd

>--
>Just sittin' here wishin' on a cement floor      |
>just wishing that I had just somethin' you wore  |
>run outside in the desert heat                   |
>make your dress all wet, and send it to me...    |       --The Pixies
---
Bernd 'The Real Arthur!' Raschke           |Only //
bdraschk@faui09.informatik.uni-erlangen.de | \\ // Amiga
hartmannstr. 129 8520 erlangen 09131 38244 |  \X/ makes it possible
                         "Dead men don't wear plaid!"

ayrjola@hut.fi (Ari Yrj|l{) (05/09/91)

In article <1991May7.164039.4119@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu> dmbyrd@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu (Dan Madison Byrd) writes:

   Does anyone know of any FTP sites in Europe that carry Amiga pd stuff?
   I think he's specifically looking for french amiga pd stuff...

nic.funet.fi (128.214.6.100) in Finland has lot's of amiga stuff, most
of the Fish disks, gcc stuff and many times the latest 'hot stuff'
from ab20. /pub/amiga is the place to start.

Dunno any french ftp sites, sorry..

--
Ari  Yrj|l{       Internet:  ayrjola@hut.fi          /
JMT 3B 231b       BITNET :   LK-AY AT FINHUT        / Money talks -