[comp.sys.amiga.misc] Looking for Checkbook Accountant > v0.9

nschultz@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Ned W Schultz) (05/27/91)

Has anyone seen a 1.0 or higher version of Checkbook Accountant by
Jeffrey Almasol?  V0.9 is on Fish 425, and it is quite well done, in
my opinion.  It's about 6 months old, so I'm hoping he's got a new
version done.  Unfortunately, he left no net or mail address in his
docs.

Could someone on PLINK or GEnie check to see if there is a recent
version.  His mailbox is JRA*GRFX (plink) or J.ALMASOL2 (genie).  If
someone could get a higher version to ab20, that would be great...

v0.9 is functional and definitely worth a look (FF425).

Ned Schultz
nschultz@polyslo.calpoly.edu

bj@cbmvax.commodore.com (Brian Jackson) (05/27/91)

In article <28403abc.26be@petunia.CalPoly.EDU> nschultz@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Ned W Schultz) writes:

>Has anyone seen a 1.0 or higher version of Checkbook Accountant by
>Jeffrey Almasol?  V0.9 is on Fish 425, and it is quite well done, in
>my opinion....
>
>Could someone on PLINK or GEnie check to see if there is a recent
>version.  His mailbox is JRA*GRFX (plink) or J.ALMASOL2 (genie).  If
>someone could get a higher version to ab20, that would be great...
>
>v0.9 is functional and definitely worth a look (FF425).

>Ned Schultz
>nschultz@polyslo.calpoly.edu

Jeffery is definitely working on an update. We were just discussing it
online (GEnie) the other night, in fact.  I believe that his intention
is to wait til he can work with 2.0 and make sure it's happy with
that. (Don't quote me, though.)

I'll forward your message to him.

Brian

/ Brian Jackson  Software Engineer, Commodore-Amiga Inc.    GEnie: B.J. \
\ bj@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com      or     ...{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!bj  /
/ "Anyone considering the purchase of a high-end Macintosh or IBM-      \
\ compatible computer should try an Amiga 3000 for a few hours before   /
/ making the final decision." - Consumer Reports ('91 Buying Guide)     \