[comp.sys.amiga.misc] Amiglynx.uucp problems

limonce@pilot.njin.net (Tom Limoncelli +1 201 408 5389) (06/06/91)

In article <stevek.5046@amiglynx.UUCP> stevek@amiglynx.UUCP (Steve K) writes:

> || Steve Krulewitz - <stevek@amiglynx.nj.us> - High School Junior Seeking||
> || Fair Lawn, NJ   -  ^^Is This Correct??^^  - College... Inquire Within ||
                                (1)                     (2)

(1) This is only correct if you have registered your system with the
NIC.  Even so, they'd suggest something like @amiglynx.fairlawn.nj.us
for sure.  "amiglynx" is not in the UUCP Maps (it's free and magically
everyone can route to you within a couple months, it also protects you
from other people using your node name) and that causes tons of
problems too.

(2) I just graduated from Drew University and I am very happy with
what I got.  It's quite expensive, though.  It's liberal arts, not a
technical or engineering school.  What are you looking for?

Tom
--
Tom Limoncelli   tlimonce@drew.edu  tlimonce@drew.bitnet   201-408-5389
                  "People in tight pants, moving fast."