[comp.sys.amiga.misc] Sonix Fix????

DEVA@cup.portal.com (David Michael Alves) (06/06/91)

Does anyone know of a fix for getting Sonix to run on a 3000?  Thanks
in advance...

David Alves
DEVA@cup.portal.com

GHGAQA4@cc1.kuleuven.ac.be (Tyberghein Jorrit) (06/07/91)

Yes, you can find this fix on ab20.larc.nasa.gov (if you have ftp
access). I don't know in what subdirectory. It is called
'sonixpatch.lzh' or something like that.

    Jorrit Tyberghein

ewilts@janus.mtroyal.ab.ca (Ed Wilts) (06/07/91)

In article <43002@cup.portal.com>, DEVA@cup.portal.com (David Michael Alves) writes:

> Does anyone know of a fix for getting Sonix to run on a 3000?  Thanks
> in advance...
>
> David Alves
> DEVA@cup.portal.com

The program is called SonixPatch and can be found on MRCserv in [utils.music].
It's probably still on AB20 as well.

I recall hearing something a while ago that this wouldn't be required with the
latest 2.0x release.  I don't know if the currently available 2.0x has it in
there though.

BTW, this patch can also be used to fix Play, the standalone player for Sonix.

--
        .../Ed     Preferrred:  Ed.Wilts@BSC.Galaxy.BCSystems.Gov.BC.CA
Ed Wilts            Alternate:  EdWilts@BCSC02.BITNET    (604) 389-3430