[comp.sys.amiga.misc] MCIBTYC

don@chopin.udel.edu (Donald R Lloyd) (06/24/91)

In article <rkushner.1667@sycom.UUCP> rkushner@sycom.UUCP (Ronald Kushner) writes:
>es1@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Ethan Solomita) writes:
>>In article <30241@know.pws.bull.com> ai065@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Thomas Hill)
>>>   Another uninformed remark from somebody who probably hasn't been to
>>>Cleveland in years. I have news for you. Cleveland has better summers than
>>
>>	I see we have a "sense of humor, lack thereof" problem
>
>Anyways, Cleveland has alot going for it. It WAS just a joke...They have

	  Looks like it's time to create comp.sys.amiga.cleveland.advocacy!  Maybe
alt.fan.cleveland.ohio?  Alt.flame.cleveland?  Misc.don.you're.wasting.bandwidth
.by.posting.this.nonsense?

--
  Gibberish   May the        Publications Editor, AmigaNetwork
  is spoken   fork() be      Amiga Student On-Campus Consultant, U of D