[comp.sys.amiga.misc] Fish Disks 491 - 500 available

mtpins@icaen.uiowa.edu (Michael T Pins) (06/25/91)

Fish Disks 491 - 500 are now available for anonymous ftp at
grind.isca.uiowa.edu

					Firestar

* Michael Pins (Firestar)     |   Internet: amigapd@grind.isca.uiowa.edu    *
* ISCA's Amiga Librarian      |         #include <std.disclaimer>           *

Frank.Neumann@arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de (Frank Neumann) (06/26/91)

Heel out there,
Michael T Pins wrote:

>Fish Disks 491 - 500 are now available for anonymous ftp at
>grind.isca.uiowa.edu
Fine, but...(you know this had to come, didn't you ;-)
after ftp'ing the new fishes 491 - 500, a friend here noticed
two defect archives on Disk 493:
Connex.LZH
and
AmigaLib.lzh
Please check this and replace them with correct versions.

Thanks,
Frank
PS: I tried to send this to Michael directly, but their mailer
seems somewhat broken - the mail came back with
'too many hops', according to the mail header you have created a loop
over there, like this:
received by icaen8 -- received by mx-soandso -- received by icaen8 --...

--
+ Frank Neumann, Hauptstr. 107, 2900 Oldenburg, FRG   The Amiga is it.  +
+       InterNet: Frank.Neumann@arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de        +

mtpins@icaen.uiowa.edu (Michael T Pins) (06/28/91)

Frank.Neumann@arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de (Frank Neumann) writes:

>Michael T Pins wrote:

:>Fish Disks 491 - 500 are now available for anonymous ftp at
:>grind.isca.uiowa.edu
>Fine, but...(you know this had to come, didn't you ;-)
>after ftp'ing the new fishes 491 - 500, a friend here noticed
>two defect archives on Disk 493:
>Connex.LZH
>and
>AmigaLib.lzh
>Please check this and replace them with correct versions.

Thanks for the report.  They were indeed corrupt.  Intact versions are now
available.

>PS: I tried to send this to Michael directly, but their mailer
>seems somewhat broken - the mail came back with
>'too many hops', according to the mail header you have created a loop
>over there, like this:
>received by icaen8 -- received by mx-soandso -- received by icaen8 --...

Thanks.  It's generally easier if people send mail.  It also saves bandwidth.
mtpins@icaen.uiowa.edu has had a few problems of late.  The email address
listed in my .sig may be a better bet.