[comp.sys.amiga.introduction] Mouse keyclick from the keyboard?

barber@jazz.concert.net (Scott Barber) (02/06/91)

I just got my first Amy (2000), and am trying it out.  The turkey
who sold it to me didn't send the manuals (yet) or a mouse (still
don't know if he just blew it, or if I'll have to get one).

Anyway, in the meantime I've figured out that a <left A>-<right Alt>
arrow combination allows me to move the screen arrow around.  Now is
there some key combination that will do a mouse keyclick?

Trust me on this, when I get the docs I'll read them!  But in the
meantime, I'm stuck looking at a ramdisk and a workbench icon, and
after an hour of glee, it has gotten old.

Thanks in advance,
Scott Barber
barber@jazz.concert.net

zerkle@iris.ucdavis.edu (Dan Zerkle) (02/06/91)

In article <1991Feb6.000601.8079@rock.concert.net> barber@jazz.concert.net (Scott Barber) writes:
>Anyway, in the meantime I've figured out that a <left A>-<right Alt>
>arrow combination allows me to move the screen arrow around.  Now is
>there some key combination that will do a mouse keyclick?

<Left-Amiga> + <Left-Alt-Key>  = left mouse button
<Left-Amiga> + <Right-Alt-Key> = right mouse button

           Dan Zerkle  zerkle@iris.eecs.ucdavis.edu  (916) 754-0240
           Amiga...  Because life is too short for boring computers.