[comp.sys.amiga.introduction] Old Fish Archive site

dylan@cs.washington.edu (Dylan McNamee) (03/16/91)

I'm looking for some old, archived fish.  Namely, fish disk number 46.
I notice that ux1 stops at around 60.  It's been mentioned before that
for beginning programmers, etc. that the old fish can be the most
valuable.  I thought they were at trantor, but I seem to be wrong.
I remember when I was suprised when the 50th fish disk came out...now it's
close to 500!

Anyone remember where old fish are kept?  (Neophyte Amigans:  there's
gold in those old disks!)

thanks,
dylan
--
dylan mcnamee             / "Ten Years After WWIV...there wasn't much to do;
dylan@cs.washington.edu \/all the bowling alleys were wrecked, so I spent most

dave@cs.arizona.edu (Dave Schaumann) (03/16/91)

In article <15481@june.cs.washington.edu> dylan@june.cs.washington.edu (Dylan McNamee) writes:
>I'm looking for some old, archived fish.  Namely, fish disk number 46.
>I notice that ux1 stops at around 60.[...]

isca.icaen.uiowa.edu has disks 1-440 (last time I checked)
gatekeeper.dec.com   has disks 1-~350

--
Dave Schaumann | dave@cs.arizona.edu | Short .sig's rule!