[comp.sys.amiga.introduction] ARexx Stuff!

kuch@reed.edu (04/16/91)

Does anyone know a good ftp site with a lot of ARexx example scripts?  I just
got the package and it's been sort of slow going with the manual alone.  Any
suggestions?

yorkw@stable.ecn.purdue.edu (Willis F York) (04/17/91)

kuch@reed.edu writes:

>Does anyone know a good ftp site with a lot of ARexx example scripts?  I just
>got the package and it's been sort of slow going with the manual alone.  Any
>suggestions?

Lots of stufff on fred fish disks., but they tend to be examples for
the program they come with ya know.

There is to be a arexx book comming out soom..

(I can't wait!)

--
yorkw@ecn.purdue.edu  aka Willis F York   aka Squid on IRC
The only thing that Apple invented is the idea to borrow Xerox-invented ideas.