[comp.sys.amiga.introduction] Workbench V1.3.3

paul@wa1omm.UUCP (Paul MacDonald) (04/21/91)

I understand that Workbench V1.3.3 corrects a particularly nasty
interlace bug in SETPATCH. Since I encounter this problem at least once
evry day, I'd like to get hold of the update. Is it available on the
network (as was V1.3.2)?
--

73, Paul
 From the shack of Paul MacDonald!    Packet Radio: WA1OMM@KB4N.NH.USA

blgardne@javelin.sim.es.com (Blaine Gardner) (04/25/91)

paul@wa1omm.UUCP (Paul MacDonald) writes:
>I understand that Workbench V1.3.3 corrects a particularly nasty
>interlace bug in SETPATCH. Since I encounter this problem at least once
>evry day, I'd like to get hold of the update. Is it available on the
>network (as was V1.3.2)?

No it's not, but there are at least two PD/shareware programs that will
fix it for you. I used FixIntuition for a long time, and there's a new
program that does the same thing, but I can't recall its name.
--
Blaine Gardner @ Evans & Sutherland  580 Arapeen Drive, SLC, Utah 84108
blgardne@javelin.sim.es.com                               BIX: blaine_g

apm@vipunen.hut.fi (Antti Miettinen) (04/26/91)

In article <1991Apr24.184740.1181@javelin.sim.es.com> blgardne@javelin.sim.es.com (Blaine Gardner) writes:
>I used FixIntuition for a long time, and there's a new
>program that does the same thing, but I can't recall its name.

MakeVPort_Patch is not very new but does fix this bug.

Available at least at nic.funet.fi via anonymous ftp.

--
apm@kata.hut.fi

the_nurumanncer@kcbbs.gen.nz (Phillip Hardy) (05/02/91)

Yes this NEW Fix Can be found in Comp.bin.Amiga
as MVP_Patch??? something like that.
Enjoy your Amiga!