[comp.sys.amiga.introduction] help with CR in CedPro and bold face type in Snap

kaarts@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Kenneth John Aarts) (06/16/91)

Two problems:
1) I like Cygnus Ed, but I hate that it is incompetent with carriage returns.
How do I get it to insert the CR at the current curser position instead of
after the current line? (version 2.12)

2) Snap (1.61) is a useful utility, but it would be even more useful if it
was able to convert bold face type to normal type when inserting text.

Thanks,
	Ken

lindwall@beowulf.ucsd.edu (John Lindwall) (06/25/91)

In article <1991Jun15.200648.4226@ccu.umanitoba.ca> kaarts@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Kenneth John Aarts) writes:
>1) I like Cygnus Ed, but I hate that it is incompetent with carriage returns.
>How do I get it to insert the CR at the current curser position instead of
>after the current line? (version 2.12)

I don't know what this problem might be -- when I hit the Return key, I
get a carriage return as you would expect.  I'm using CedPro V2.??.
Have you remapped your Return key with a macro?   Try it again using
plain-vanilla defaults... Good luck.

--
John Lindwall			lindwall@cs.ucsd.edu
"Oh look at me! I'm all flooby! I'll be a son of a gun!" -- Flaming Carrot