[comp.unix.amiga] Is the 3000UX going to be at UniForum??

hill@evax.arl.utexas.edu (Adam Hill) (01/11/91)

   Is CBM going to be at UniForum? If so will they have their own booth
or will they be under AT & T's banner?

--
 adam hill
 hill@evax.arl.utexas.edu                        Make Up Your Own Mind.. AMIGA!

dave@cs.arizona.edu (Dave P. Schaumann) (01/11/91)

In article <1991Jan10.224207.15412@evax.arl.utexas.edu> hill@evax.arl.utexas.edu (Adam Hill) writes:

>   Is CBM going to be at UniForum?

A guy that works for CBM visited our users group in Nov.  He said that the
A3000UX would be officially unveiled at UniForum.  In otherwords, "yes".

>If so will they have their own booth
>or will they be under AT & T's banner?

>adam hill
>hill@evax.arl.utexas.edu                        Make Up Your Own Mind.. AMIGA!

Dave Schaumann		| You are in a twisty maze of little
dave@cs.arizona.edu	| C statements, all different.

diamond@cbmvax.commodore.com (Howard Diamond - Ed Marketing) (01/12/91)

In article <1991Jan10.224207.15412@evax.arl.utexas.edu> hill@evax.arl.utexas.edu (Adam Hill) writes:

>   Is CBM going to be at UniForum? If so will they have their own booth
>or will they be under AT & T's banner?
>
>--
> adam hill
> hill@evax.arl.utexas.edu                        Make Up Your Own Mind.. AMIGA!
>                                                   Amiga... Multimedia NOW
> Most Common Phrase at DevCon '90 - "Shhhhhhh.."

CBM will have a large booth, and will have some systems in two other boothes.

--

Howard S. Diamond  Director of Education, Commodore Business Machines
1200 Wilson Drive West Chester, Pa, 19380