[comp.unix.amiga] Amiga Unix BBS

kent@swrinde.nde.swri.edu (Kent D. Polk) (03/24/91)

One of the local Amiga dealers has asked me to try & locate a fairly
simple Bulletin Board program which can run under Unix on the A3000UX.
They would prefer one that keeps BBS users separate from the rest of
Unix.

I have looked around several Unix archive sites & haven't
located anything. Information about such would be greatly
appreciated.

Oh yes, still need access to normal dialins & uucp.

Thanks,
Kent Polk: Southwest Research Institute (512) 522-2882
Internet : kent@swrinde.nde.swri.edu
UUCP     : $ {cs.utexas.edu, gatech!petro, sun!texsun}!swrinde!kent

kent@swrinde.nde.swri.edu (Kent D. Polk) (03/26/91)

In article <2029@swrinde.nde.swri.edu> kent@swrinde.nde.swri.edu (Kent D. Polk) writes:

>One of the local Amiga dealers has asked me to try & locate a fairly
>simple Bulletin Board program which can run under Unix on the A3000UX.

Much thanks for all of the of email responses. It will take me some
time to work my way through all this stuff. Please forgive if I don't
reply personally.