[comp.unix.amiga] Amiga 3000UX Education Prices

Leon D. Shaner <LDSHANER@MTUS5.BITNET> (03/26/91)

These are the 01 February 1991 Prices... (I've not seen the March listing)

A3000UXB                Amiga 3000UXB                           4146.00
                        1-3.5 FD, 5M RAM, 100M Hard
                        Drive, Mouse, Keyboard, 2 Mouse
                        Ports, Serial & Parallel Ports,
                        SCSI Interface, Ethernet
                        Adapter, 15.75 & 31.5 Khz Video
                        Ports ( Built-In De-Interlacer),
                        68882 Math Co-Processor,
                        AmigaDOS, UNIX System V Release 4,
                        X Window System & Open Look
                        graphical interface, Networking
                        software.

A3000UXD                Amiga 3000UXD                           5277.00
                        1-3.5 FD, 9M RAM, 200M Hard

In article <91085.101455LDSHANER@MTUS5.BITNET> LDSHANER@MTUS5.BITNET (Leon D. Shaner) writes:
>These are the 01 February 1991 Prices... (I've not seen the March listing)
>

>A3000UXB                Amiga 3000UXB                           4146.00

	March pricing is $4,0xx.

>A3000UXD                Amiga 3000UXD                           5277.00

	March pricing is $5,1xx

	I forget the exact numbers but I'm pretty sure I got it
right to the hundreds position.
	-- Ethan

Q: How many Comp Sci majors does it take to change a lightbulb
A: None. It's a hardware problem.