[comp.unix.amiga] Fonts for AMIX?

logan@netxcom.netx.com (Jim Logan) (06/12/91)

Has anyone put any effort into converting the X11 fonts into AMIX
fonts for the console screens?  I'd love to get something besides
the default fonts.

I printed out the font file structures for X11 and for AMIX, and
they are significantly different.  If nobody else has written a
program to do the conversion, I guess I'll have to look into it.
(I'll put it on my massive to-do list.)

			-Jim
--
Jim Logan                Home: logan@gimlet.cntv.va.us
Consultant               Work: logan@netx.com

skrenta@amix.commodore.com (Rich Skrenta) (06/15/91)

logan@netxcom.netx.com (Jim Logan) writes:
> Has anyone put any effort into converting the X11 fonts into AMIX
> fonts for the console screens?  I'd love to get something besides
> the default fonts.

There will be a program on our 2.0 release called 'snftoauf' which
will do this.

Rich
--
skrenta@amix.commodore.com