[comp.unix.amiga] How to use UNIX with a standard A3000 25/100

usatoday@daimi.aau.dk (Peter Dalsgaard) (06/26/91)

Hi Amigafans !!

  I have a very simple question, I don't know 'bout the answer though.

I have a A3000 standard Amiga with 25Mhz/100Mb. If I want to use UNIX
with this machine, what are the requirements ??

Please answer via e-mail.

Thanks in advance.

--
   *** Peter Dalsgaard               ***
   *** usatoday@daimi.aau.dk         ***

rohwerwd@netcom.COM (W. David Rohwer) (06/27/91)

In article <1991Jun26.074628.11728@daimi.aau.dk> usatoday@daimi.aau.dk (Peter Dalsgaard) writes:
>Hi Amigafans !!
>
>  I have a very simple question, I don't know 'bout the answer though.
>
>I have a A3000 standard Amiga with 25Mhz/100Mb. If I want to use UNIX
>with this machine, what are the requirements ??
>
>Please answer via e-mail.

     I would appreciate it if you would answer publically.  Thanks.

|   //  W. David Rohwer   //                                              |
| \X/       Go A's!     \X/            Internet: rohwerwd@netcom.COM      |